Sr Database Integration ManagerAPPLY NOW
The Database Manager will lead the development and management of Marketing Analytics data for all of T-Mobile for Business Marketing. The candidate will have end to end responsibility for developing foundation data sets that all of T-Mobile for Business marketing strategy rests on, including acquisition of 3P data services and capture and management of 1P data, business and campaign level reporting and analysis aligning marketing and sales reporting/ analytics, and analysis/ modeling and machine learning initiatives to direct marketing investments to the segments/programs with greatest opportunity.
Enterprise Core Competencies:
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Database Development. Responsible for technical evaluation, onboarding, and management of 3P data and database technologies
- Define data mappings and ensure data is flowing through T-Mobile systems via APIs at a frequency that allows for insights to drive business results
- Ensure integrity of information architecture such that campaign tagging in T-Mobile for Business CRM and tracking of digital customer behavior into CRM can accurately drive analytics and front-line insights
- Ownership of T-Mobile for business data strategy and developing future plans for integrating T-Mobile for Business into enterprise data management platform
- 4 -7 years' relevant professional experience
- Lead a database management team that delivers timely, accurate, data imports which inform insights and recommended actions to drive program scale, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Ability to develop and present compelling business cases to stakeholders
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Relevant experience preferred in one or more of the following (or related) categories: telecommunications, consumer electronics, and/or reverse logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
"One of the BEST places to work!!"
Former Business Account Executive B2B in Kansas City, MO
Very exciting industry to be a part of the wireless industry that is changing the way wireless is done!!
Can't think of any! If you work hard, you'll make really good money!!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! You're employees are happy ones!
Current Account Executive in Concord, CA
Rewarding. You get what you put in . It's simple and when it comes down to it your accountable for your results
None it's what you put in . It's not for people who aren't self motivated
Advice to Management
On board process needs to be improved
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.