Manager, Sales OperationsAPPLY NOW
The Manager is responsible for supporting Technology Program Management. Responsible for ensuring tactical strategies are developed to meet company and department objectives, and strong customer contingencies to implement based on customer behavior. Leads feedback and support to process optimization in support of the T-Mobile vision, values and objectives. Owns partnerships with key enterprise department's senior level management and represents the customer experience in setting the strategic direction of initiatives.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Provide coaching, feedback, project guidance, and career planning to employees
- Oversee and direct departmental strategy and roadmap and represent needs at leadership meetings
- Oversee the execution of analysis and resolution of product issues impacting customers and employees
- Prepare departmental communications and provide status for key projects and metrics
- Oversees teams and/or manages the execution of creating business process mapping and documentation
- Build key relationships with internal/external business partners
- Guides team to proactively find customer experience opportunities and owns subsequent solutions that ensure seamless post launch support of new products & services
- 6 years of wireless experience or direct customer support experience
- Minimum of two years previous leadership experience or 4+ years in cross functional program leadership in lieu of management experience
- Full industry knowledge of customer satisfaction drivers: strong understanding of policy/process impact to frontline employee and customer satisfaction
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- 4+ years of Project or program management experience, especially technology program management
- Retail experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent people and management skills. Proven ability to manage, lead, and develop direct reports across multiple functions and locations.
- Strong leadership experience and ability to inspire, motivate and lead cross-functional teams to deliver on customer experience vision and strategies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all support processes and procedures. Demonstrated ability to effectively balance the desire for "Best Customer Experience" technical solutions with the realities of the business environment.
- Innovative, analytical, and problem-solving skills a must. Proven ability to influence and set technical and strategic direction at an enterprise level.
- Proven ability to translate business strategies into customer centric actions that drive results. Proven ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple threads of work.
- Understands broader implications of situations; identify potential problem areas and execute solutions across the enterprise before they become problems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present detailed analytical results to executives in verbal or written form. Track record of personal initiative and ability to drive change. Strengths in building large networks of internal contacts and leveraging positive working relationships to achieve business goals.
- Previous experience working within or supporting Retail or Care channels
- 6 years’ experience in process design/management including proven success in process design, optimization, analysis and documentation
- Experience with Visio, SQL, Business Objects, Continuous Improvement Methodology and/or Content Management Principles
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred. Six years of related experience may be considered in lieu of degree
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.