Social Media AnalystAPPLY NOW
As a member of the T-Mobile Social Media team, this individual thrives in a fast paced, social-first environment. The ideal candidate will help define and deliver industry leading analytics and insights to capture, analyze and translate social data into actionable business insights that the company needs in order to make real time decisions. T-Mobile is looking for a self-professed data and analytics guru with an ability to translate this passion into rich insights for the social media team, key leaders and core business partners.
- Deliver reports on demand to identify trends within social in order to supply leadership with the data needed to change the industry.
- Monitor and report on T-Mobile SOV and relative position against competitors and leading brands in the social sphere.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify, refine, create and deliver social marketing reports and insights to drive their business initiatives.
- Partner closely with the T-Force Customer Support, CRM and T-Mobile Consumer Insights teams to leverage and integrate social media data into a holistic view of the customer.
- Partner with social media agency partnerships for all reporting including on-demand, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Work closely with analysts as passionate as you are to insure the social media team is providing the most insightful and actionable data possible.
- Use your creativity and analytic skills to help determine social trends in earned consumer engagement as well as Brand campaign data.
- 1+ year creating and delivering social insights and listening analytics for an enterprise organization
- 1+ year operating in a fast paced, high volume, large corporation or agency; strong cross functional partnership experience.
- Experience working with the digital space, specifically with paid media data
- Analytical skills, including the ability to assimilate extensive amounts of detailed data and to see the big picture.
- Demonstrated experience translating data to insights and the ability to recognize trends and opportunities for the business.
- Ability to build close relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, as well as with key vendor partners.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
- Strong levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite and core DB tools.
- Wireless or Mobile experience or detailed knowledge of the space is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, research, business, finance, engineering, statistics, communications or social sciences or related field – Or relative experience.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.