Sr Manager, Tech Product & SolutionAPPLY NOW
Technical Product and Solution Manager is responsible for managing the team involved in development and management of the integrated product and services roadmap across products and services to optimize market plan performance, revenue growth and profitability objectives. The role will partner with key business stakeholders as well as product and solution development teams to execute long-term strategies from ideation through integration. The role requires application of the technical knowledge to take products and services through the entire lifecycle - from roadmap definition, requirements specification, feature and release prioritization, risk identifications and communication to key stakeholders.
▪ Partners with the business to drive strategy, prioritization, approach, and goals of initiative.
▪ Prepares of high level solution design decks for VP review.
▪ Functions as a key project decision maker.
▪ Serves as a SME of existing functionality for a channel.
▪ Manages project inception activities, including Feature & Epic breakdown and MVP scope definition.
▪ Partners with Senior level resources to define technology strategy approach for initiatives and to provide recommendations on scope delivery phasing/workstreams.
▪ Serves as technical owner (accountable IT representative) and is responsible for technical stewardship of a large project.
▪ Leads and delivers large and complex business/technology initiatives in an analyst, project management/program management or product management capacity.
▪ Owns the business relationship and drives refinement of the project vision, including business case, impacted customer segments, business problem to be solved, and technology roadmap/strategy alignment.
▪ Supports Project Manager with post design delivery phases until final initiative deployment.
▪ Owns scope decomposition and negotiation of MVP for cross domain initiatives.
▪ Provides leadership in evolving design and orchestrates across domain teams.
▪ Supports Project Management on escalation resolution for design phases.
▪ Acts as a liaison for intake process to DevOps technology teams.
▪ Owns the technical product roadmap for complex or cross-platform solutions.
▪ Partners with business, internal/external stakeholders and leadership to understand current customer experiences, identifies areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
▪ Leads and manage product backlog and priorities with our business and technology partners.
▪ Leads product backlog grooming sessions partnering with key resources.
▪ Manages the "big picture" of challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations, and creatively defines and implements solutions to those challenges.
▪ Informs and evangelizes a strong customer focus and customer experience that aligns decision making with IT investment choices and prioritization.
▪ Works with business to identify and articulate initiative scope, benefits and ROI.
▪ Collaborates with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases.
▪ Develops and communicates a point of view on complex technical topics. Aligns multiple domains, both technical and non-technical, on this common vision
Relationship and People Management
▪ Identifies/analyzes/synthesizes information, applies critical thought and presents the information in a clear and meaningful way.
▪ Leads different IT teams and Business to ensure clarity on assessment impacts alignment with scope of project.
▪ Communicates technical and functional requirements and approaches effectively and efficiently with a high degree of collaboration and influence.
▪ Identifies improvements, makes critical decisions and works with subject matter experts throughout the organization to implement solutions.
▪ Effectively presents to senior level leadership.
▪ Performs design delivery on initiatives, including scope negotiation, solution alignment and timeline management.
▪ Works independently as well as collaboratively.
▪ Effectively manages team to achieve results by providing appropriate direction, timely developmental feedback and coaching, and conducting performance reviews and conversations.
▪ Interviews and hires qualified managers and team members, striving to improve T-Mobile bench strength and augmenting product or project teams with contract staff when required.
▪ Supports team in creating training and career development plans and ensures assignments with increasing levels of responsibility are given to staff.
▪ Provides coaching and direction to the team that drives action and enables achievement of performance and operational goals.
▪ 7+ years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner, Business Analyst, and System Analyst experience in an agile software product development environment.
▪ 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role.
▪ Proven success in directing matrixed resources and delivering software, with Agile Scrum methodologies, across multiple teams.
▪ Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
▪ Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
▪ Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
▪ Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
▪ Expert knowledge and demonstrated application of all facets of lifecycle and technology operations.
▪ Collaboratively and objectively assesses benefits, costs, and viability of proposed solution options and drives alignment across a diverse group of stakeholders.
▪ Ability to leverage business knowledge, sound judgement, and resourcefulness to determine appropriate course of action in challenging, ambiguous situations.
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to engage with and present ideas to senior leadership. Provides key input to facilitate decision-making process.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Other Technical Discipline.
▪ Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO) preferred.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.