Executive AssistantAPPLY NOW
- Support senior leader by performing advanced-level administrative work of complex nature including planning, coordinating, organizing and producing work that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Manage executive's schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Execute special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyze data and prepare reports and recommendations.
- Coordinate activities between departments and outside parties. Contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information on behalf of executive.
- May communicate on behalf of executive, must be able to determine most appropriate method of communication by assessing situation and applying judgement.
- 5 years experience supporting executive leaders
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, plan, schedule and organize multiple projects simultaneously according to importance of projects or tasks assigned.
- High level of understanding regarding current office practices, policies, procedures, and services of department
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively, tactfully and respectfully with others in all possible situations
- Demonstrated ability to provide support in the coordination of large projects.
- High level skills in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Experience with OrgPlus.
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.