Sr Business Operations ManagerAPPLY NOW
The Sr Business Operations Manager role is responsible for providing strategic planning support by organizing, directing and assisting in the implementation of work efforts that drive goals and objectives of leadership. Drive strategies and performance improvements with Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and cross-functional teams that support a best in class organization. Critical liaison to enterprise-wide initiatives focused on enhancing cross functional alignment and operational efficiencies through program support including data collection, analysis, problem and solutions identification, root cause remediation, communications, change management and presentation to upper management. Identify opportunities and influence leaders to act to shape the strategic direction of the organization.
- Supports a Senior Vice President / Vice President, interfacing with their leadership teams to drive multiple programs, or work efforts, to completion and overall success as defined by the business case or leader’s expectations.
- Provides strategic guidance by identifying, evaluating and analyzing critical priorities by partnering with leaders across multiple organizations.
- Performs a leading role on diverse efforts and leads the implementation where applicable.
- Acts as a conduit of current information and feedback between Senior Vice President / Vice President and department leaders by planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals from beginning to end.
- Leads productive strategic discussions, leadership meetings and planning sessions to ensure the purpose and objectives are met.
- Finds innovative approaches and solutions to problems.
- Simplifies and communicate complex problems through clear communication, useful tools and precise metrics that the field can execute, act on or drive changes in behavior.
- Advises the Senior Vice President / Vice President of opportunities on specific areas based on individual involvement and observations, and be a catalyst for action by identifying necessary changes and driving next steps until issue is resolved.
- Serves as a consulting and subject matter expert on department-wide assignments by adding value and identifying gaps to drive a better outcome through knowledge and experiences.
- Proactively anticipates obstacles or issues and then identifies and proposes solutions while understanding their financial impact on the business and experience for our customers and/or employees.
- Reviews and gives feedback on executive-level (SLT) presentations and presents complex information from multiple teams or departments.
- Directs data analysis strategy to analyze multifaceted data from various sources and uses its interpretation to drive operational excellence.
- Drives metric methodology and analyze results.
- Serve as proxy for the any leader in key critical business meetings/projects in relation to operational issues, projects, team progress and risk-related issues for their area.
- Fosters professional growth and mentoring in others through best practice sharing, development or feedback such as challenging others to think strategically and drive results.
- 7 years’ related work experience overall (ideally in an IT organization)
- Strong Program Planning and Management experience required, well-rounded background including delivery, financial planning and analysis, goal setting and KPI reporting.
- Exceptional presentation skills that share both qualitative and quantitative information. Must have experience presenting to Sr. VPs and Executives.
- Excellent program management, execution, implementation and influencing skills.
- Must be able to drive independent plan of action with the team and work collaboratively.
- Demonstrated pattern of design thinking and acting strategically with an innovative, yet analytical approach to problem solving without much supervision or direction.
- Proven ability to design and develop reports from existing systems and multiple sources, consolidate and evaluate results, create a comprehensive illustration and make suggestions based on observations.
- Flexible, team player with a positive attitude towards internal and external customer experience. Track record of personal initiative in a rapidly changing environment while regularly communicating with Senior Vice President and their leadership team.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple different work streams without sacrificing quality or strategy perspective.
- Proficient in computer skills - Microsoft Office Suites (strong Excel skills) and Sharepoint.
- Basic knowledge of business data reporting, data analysis and evaluation, hierarchy reporting, SQL and Business Objects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, or equivalent work experience required.
- Master’s Degree Preferred
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.