Sr Project Manager, TechnicalAPPLY NOW
The Sr. Project Manager, Technical is responsible for leading all aspects of a project or multiple, small-scale projects. This includes project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, communication and cost to manage the completion of work for a specific area. The PM controls the critical path, contingencies, scope changes and budget. The PM coordinates the day-to-day activities of the project team from original concept through final implementation and ensure that resources are used efficiently. The overall responsibility is to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- Assembles key players on the project team and nurtures internal working relationships across the enterprise which fosters the development of cross functional teamwork.
- Outlines project responsibilities and task interfaces, directs, motivates and manages the project work and resources involved within the project.
- Ensures timely activity, integration and productivity of technical support and administers efficient use of resources to meet requirements with clear identification of task completion.
- Questions ambiguous responsibilities and manages conflicts to an early resolution and escalation of any unresolved issues.
- Plays a support role with technical solutions ensuring all groups’ responsibilities are included.
- Facilitates the creation and finalization of the project scope. Works with business team and technical teams to confirm completeness of documentation and identification of all impacted teams based on planned scope.
- Ensures required document review and approvals.
- Facilitates creation of work breakdown structures, develops and updates project schedules/plans with actual and forecasted deliverables and manage deviations from plan.
- Analyzes validity of schedules submitted by outside parties contributing to the project.
- Distributes schedules in various formats and detail to suit different users or audiences.
- Monitors actual project progress, compare to baseline and report progress against schedule.
- Documents, obtains approval, and tracks all changes in project parameters.
- Produces detailed reports and notifications as appropriate and communicates project status to respective stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Provides early visibility to project delays along with recommended mitigation options and plan.
- Attends and/or hosts management and project team meetings as required keeping the project team informed and progressing including project reviews with stakeholders as necessary to perform ongoing assessments on the progress of projects.
- Identifies risks and uses proven PM techniques to assess and mitigate.
- Documents the impacts on schedule of proposed changes and develops program solutions to minimize the impact and ensure alignment to time and scope.
- Examines risks associated with the work, proposed contracts and major changes, and makes recommendations for handling or equitable sharing.
- Upon project completion or premature cessation, closes all project documentation and archives actual appropriate records and achievements for estimating future similar projects.
- Coordinates practical details of the transfer of the care, custody and control of the final product including assembly and transfer of operational and maintenance documentation.
- Provides recommendations of lessons learned for improvements in process and procedure both within the PM structure as well as across groups.
▪ Familiarity with enterprise solutions, such as web services, workflow modeling and enterprise application integration.
▪ Detail oriented; able to prioritize, speak and direct as a business leader; problem solving skills a must.
▪ Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of business and technical leadership.
▪ Knowledge of new product development processes, go to market strategies, and product life cycle management.
▪ Awareness of general accounting practices, related to project management - including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable.
▪ Experience working in a technical industry.
▪ Experience working on projects in a wireless industry.
▪ Must be able to communicate with others effectively through written communication methods.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management or combination of equivalent experience and education.
▪ Certifications in focused areas such as project management, agile methodologies, product life cycle processes, or any related industry certifications are desired.
▪ May require up to 15% of domestic overnight travel within the region
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
Other Available locations
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.