Sr Product Manager, Corp StrategyAPPLY NOW
Sr Product Manager, Corp Strategy-
T-Mobile is looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical, and creative Sr. Product Manager, Corporate Strategy. Our team is changing the way we think about customer interactions every day and solving interesting questions around evolving our engagement on behalf of customers. Emerging Business's mission is to develop, launch, and operate new businesses utilizing T-Mobile network data, retail, and platform assets. You will own the vision, implementation and management of new and exciting programs and services addressing our mission. You will conceive, build, launch, and grow your services, continually evaluating opportunities to drive ongoing improvement of our engagements.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to define product strategy
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs for speed to market, performance and feature
- Synthesize and leverage our massive dataset to support the ongoing analytics needs of program, and promote data-driven decision making.
- Identifying and addressing barriers and opportunities through problem solving and coordination with stakeholders.
- Partnering with other service leaders and executives across the company in support of program implementation, understanding and objectives.
- Oversee the definition and management of high quality product roadmaps based on your creativity, vision and strategy
- Creating program goals and related metrics, track progress and manage through obstacles to achieve your objectives
- Continually seeking new and improved ways to deliver value to our customers through your implemented programs.
- 7-10+ years of applied work experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- 7+ years technology industry experience; wireless, advertising, telecom, media, internet background a plus
- Experience managing programs through entire life cycle – from inception to launch including creating product roadmaps, and working with internal teams and external partners to operationalize each product line and subsequent enhancements
- Strong analytical skills
- Undergraduate degree; MBA or other relevant degree/experience is preferred
- Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. We also offer health pro consultants, flexible spending accounts, and more.
PAID R & R
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
We've ditched old-school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training for better career and leadership skills.
SWEET COMPANY DISCOUNTS
Naturally, we offer steep discounts on our consumer rate plans and all the fantastic accessories we carry.
HELP WITH THE FAM
Kids rock. But child care, adoption, and surrogacy aren’t cheap. We offer programs that help reduce those burdens.
Options include a 401(k) plan, an annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab T-Mobile stock at a discount.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM?APPLY NOW
What's it like to work at T-Mobile?Find out
“The most amazing company ever!”
Current Field Sales Recruiter in Waterville, ME
Ability to think outside the box and bring your own personal best to your career. Tons of communication and flexible to change with customers and employees needs. Fun, fast pace, fantastic people!
We move very fast, you have to be able to roll with it and be excited by change. Thing are not always flawless, but there is tons of support as we grow and change.
Advice to Management
John is the best CEO! Keep communicating, keep things fun, let's be number one!
“Great Work & Great People!”
Current Diversity & Inclusion Field Program Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Culture, leadership, growth, flexibility, & benefits
None, I love it! I can't think of any right now.
“One of the best jobs I’ve ever had”
Former Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Managers (at least mine) actually listened to and advocated for their employees. Great pay. Nice perks. Good culture -- people didn't seem miserable.
As with any big company, can take a while for things to get done. Lots of layers, etc. But definitely moves faster than other big companies I've worked for.
Advice to Management
Don't advance those mid- to senior mgrs who just go through the motions. Do more to keep smart, talented people on board.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.